Studing in Canada

Want to Apply for a Student Visa(Find out if you qualify) More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. In addition to this number are many more that come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, we can contact the school where you wish to study and arrange all the paper work needed for you. 
For a foreign national to pursue a secondary or post-secondary education in Canada, there are two major steps that he/she will have to undertake:In almost all cases, you must have a valid work permit to work in Canada. Skilled Workers(Independent Immigrants) are accepted for entry into Canada depending on the number of points they score out of 100 in the following categories: 
He/She must be accepted in a program of study by a recognized Canadian secondary school or post-secondary institutionHe/She must apply for and be granted a student authorization (and visa if required) from Canadian immigration authoritiesWhen submitting an application for a student authorization, a foreign national will also need to provide the following documents: Acceptance Letter from the Canadian educational replica watcheswww.vollmerwatchtime.comProof of funds for school tuition and feesProof of funds to support himself/herself for the duration of his/her studies in CanadaApplication Processing fee to be paid to the Canadian governmentA police clearance certificate from his/her country of residence if he/she is 18 years of age or older
Who Needs a Study Permit?
In most case a foreign national who wishes to study in Canada may only do so if he/she is in possession of a Student Visa issued by Canadian immigration authorities.
However, not everyone needs a Study Permit to study in Canada. Find out if you need a Study Permit or a Temporary Resident Visa. Contact MACROGLOBAL    to find out if you need a Study Permit.  
Studying in another country can be an adventure and a challenge. Ask us about what to consider before applying for a Study Permit, how to apply, work opportunities for foreign students and where to find other important information. MACROGLOBAL Certified Consultant will provide you with Information on Institutions and Educational Organizations.
Across Canada, foreign students spend $6.5 billion a year in high tuition fees and living expenses. Ontario’s 38,000 post-secondary education foreign students spend $1 billion a year. Ontario Government wants a 50 per cent increase to 56,000 foreign students by 2015. Most will come from China and India. Many will end up staying here, encouraged by a new federal program that allows Canadian-educated foreign students to apply for immigration to Canada. Educating foreign students is a growth industry. There are 2 million students pursuing studies in countries where they were not born. That number will grow to 8 million by 2025. Student Partners Program 
Algonquin College
Bow Valley College
Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
Camosun College
Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
College of New Caledonia
College of the Rockies
Columbia College
Conestoga College Confederation
College of Applied Arts & Technology
Douglas College
Durham College
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
George Brown College
Georgian College of Arts & Technology
Grant MacEwan University
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced LearningKwantlen Polytechnic UniversityLambton College of Applied Arts & TechnologyLoyalist College of Applied Arts & TechnologyMarine Institute of Memorial UniversityMedicine Hat CollegeMohawk College of Applied Arts & TechnologyNiagara CollegeNorth Island CollegeNorthern Alberta Institute of TechnologyNorthern College
Northern LightsOkanagan College
Red River College of Applied Arts
Science & TechnologySelkirk College
Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
St-Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
St. Lawrence College
University of The Fraser Valley
Vancouver Island University
Vancouver Community College  
The Student Partners Program (SPP) is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). The SPP was launched in April 2009 as a pilot to improve student recruitment outcomes. Due to the improvement achieved during the pilot, the program is being extended and expanded in 2010.  For the calendar year 2010 the list of participating ACCC members is the following: Please note that there are many other ACCC colleges which also welcome students from India. Applications to these colleges will also receive prompt processing and a fair and individual decision based on the documentation provided. The Student Partners Program is open to Indian nationals only. Students do not apply to the SPP; they apply to a participating college and may be considered under the program if they meet specific criteria. Application submission under the SPP is at the discretion of each participating college. Students interested in submitting applications under the program are encouraged to contact the participating college of their choice for information. The Student Partners Program involves close cooperative partnership and feedback from the participating colleges to ensure student compliance with the terms of their study permits. Essential to the program feedback mechanism is the student’s consent for the institution to provide information on attendance. The student must sign the consent declaration on the SPP checklist in order to be processed under this program.All Study Permit application checklists have been revised and improved as a result of the Student Partners Program framework to help students make simpler applications. All students are strongly encouraged to submit supporting documents as indicated in the checklists to facilitate the processing of their applications. For Checklist students may contact MacroGlobal.