Owner Operator of Business

Owner Operator LMIA
Business visitors who come to explore different business/investment opportunities in Canada, can obtain Owner operator LMIA from Service Canada and apply for a work permit to work in their own business. For recruiting a foreign worker, obtaining a positive LMIA is mandatory. In these cases. Employers have to show lot of advertisement/recruitment effort to provide proof to Service Canada to convince them that there is actual shortage of labour. However, foreign business owner-operators are exempt from producing such a proof by providing a well layed out business plan showing the positive impact the business will bring to the Canadian economy.  Macroglobal’s expert team has helped many business investors through this program.
If you would like further information on the submission and process of your Owner Operator LMIA application. Contact Macro Global Immigration Services Ltd.
Visitor Visa Exemptions
People from many countries do not require a visa to visit Canada.

These include:
citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Republic of Korea, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States, and Western Samoa. Anyone within possession of US Green card, British citizens and British Overseas Citizens who are re-admissible to the United Kingdom; citizens of British dependent territories who derive their citizenship through birth, descent, registration or naturalization in one of the British dependent territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands; persons holding a valid and subsisting Special Administrative Region passport issued by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China;